what can you do?
- A watershed habitat which provides a sustainable quality of life to all its inhabitants,
human, plant and animal.
- Property owners who develop and maintain responsible stewardship roles, both individually
- A healthy watershed with a minimum of habitat fragmentation, wildlife disturbance, invasive
non-native species, erosion, water flow blockage, siltation, and other contamination.
- Register 150 Backyard Wildlife Habitats
- Certify 2 parks as wildlife sanctuaries
- Maintain 2 public demonstration gardens
- Organize and train for volunteer activities
- Maintain multiple wildlife corridors
- Provide increased education and outreach to residents, property owners, developers, and real
- Encourage Low Impact Development (LID) practices with the watershed
- Collect water and wildlife data for an accurate, science-based portrait of our area